Wi-Fi Marketing is a tool that transforms your guest Wi-Fi into an engaging customer experience while boosting revenue. Wi-Fi Marketing breaks the barriers of traditional guest Wi-Fi, connecting directly to the user’s cell phone with easy-to-use access points in and out of store, while offering you analytical data that directs your location-based marketing plan. With Wi-Fi Marketing, you can serve each customer the right message while they are near or inside your locations.
What We Offer
Our standard level hardware allows you to reach your customer base and analyze anonymous traffic within your store through:
- Timely texts and emails to customers based on buying behavior both in-store and after they leave
- Gated splash pages customized to your brand
- Engagement through your venue’s social media platforms
- On-the-spot offers to customers via text messaging while they’re in your location
- Tracking anonymous dwell time and footfall within your store
With our premium level hardware you can take your analytics and marketing to the next level with:
- Geo-fencing/zoning to send personalized offers via text or email to customers in-store
- Redirects that bring your customers to tailored web pages based on demographics
- Automated marketing based on dwell time, demographic data, and visit frequency
- Real-time data exports through the dashboard portal
- Beyond-your-store parameters to reach previous guests who are in the vicinity with special offers to encourage return visits
How Does This Work for Your Industry?
One of the most powerful tools businesses can use is its own analytics and customer data. With Wi-Fi, you can communicate with your guests/customers in more ways that are relevant to their immediate mindset vs. a static marketing messaging calendar. You can serve each customer the exact right message for what they are doing near, in or right after leaving your locations.
- Service customers where THEY are in–store vs. making them find help
- Suggest additional service options while customers are waiting
- Reward repeat or first-time behaviors
- Combine service messaging and upsell/cross-sell at peak moments of relevancy
- Take patient care and engagement to new levels
- Help patients and caregivers find any and everything throughout your facility
- Offer in-the-moment of need information in context of time of day/location in facility, check in, etc.
- Offer pre-ordering based on time to store
- Push messaging when customers are near competitor locations
- Send out notifications triggered by location, time of day or promotional periods
Leverage real time offers over Wi-Fi while customers are in your venue —
82% of smartphone users consult their phones on purchase decisions while shopping
There are more than 9 billion Wi-Fi-enabled devices in use today. By 2020, that number will rise to 21 billion devices
75% of shoppers admitted to using their mobile device while shopping in store
People expect to stay connected at all times, your customers included. But, are you missing out on a chance to better connect with them?
Services and Support
We’re with you every step of the way with professional people and top-rated services. Working with your existing Wi-Fi signal and provider, we can turn your Wi-Fi signal into a powerhouse of marketing smarts as part of your in-store marketing plan.
- Spectrio leverages your current Internet connection to get your Wi-Fi program launched
- Then your personal customer service rep will recommend what Wi-Fi programs are right for your business
- Spectrio technical teams ensure your system is able to handle the programs we recommend
- Our seasoned professional creative team writes content, develops landing pages, and creates the SMS messages and templates you need
- Enhanced analytics tells you everything you need to know about your program effectiveness, what to adjust and add for increased sales and customer satisfaction
Wi-Fi Marketing offers multiple features to market to customers and analyze their behavior to increase revenue for your store. With Spectrio Wi-Fi you can access detailed customer analytics, enabling you to engage with customers through highly targeted communications. Spectrio’s scalable, cloud-based solution, allows you to personalize relevant and real-time interactions with customers with Wi-Fi marketing, analytics and management.
With Spectrio WiFi You Can
- Provide WiFi Hotspots
- Identify Store Traffic Patterns
- Filter Network Content
- Capture Customer Information
- Send Real-Time SMS/Email Offers
- PromoteText/Email Campaigns
Users routed through the Spectrio Wi-Fi solution comply with all legal requirements to be a public hotspot listed in the Digital Economy Bill. Spectrio provides ISO 27001 certification and a hosting infrastructure contained within Amazon’s Cloud Services, which are fully PCI-DSS and ISO 27001 compliant. Spectrio Wi-Fi also offers a content filtering feature which ensures you are compliant with the IWF (Internet Watch Foundation) Watchlist. All URLs accessed through your venue Wi-Fi are checked against their list of blocked sites in real time, and if any page is on the list, the site is blocked, and the user is redirected to an explanatory splash page.
Campaign Management: How It Works
- Suzie drives near your store and receives a notice that her favorite X is on sale
- Suzie checks in before getting to the store, so your sales rep is waiting with the right info or service
- She is greeted by name as she enters because the sales rep got a notification that she arrived
- As Suzie navigates through the store, the store beacons send her relevant messaging for that section or zone
- Suzie gets answers to her questions as she shops
- She buys a few things and all that information (time of day, items browsed, store route and all her demographics) are attached to her profile
Next time Suzie comes in, you will know her shopping habits and be able to preemptively cater her customer experience to her.
What’s Going On Behind The Scenes
Map out your venue and track head signatures to understand how your customers interact with and move about your venue. Track dwell times, bottlenecks, dead zones, passers-by and arrange displays and staff according to the analyzed needs.
Customers log in to the Wi-Fi network using their social media accounts, automatically connecting them to your social pages and reaching their social network at the same time.
IN-STORE POS INTEGRATION
Paired with Geo-Fencing, POS integration allows you to optimize shift patterns, placing staff where they are most needed when they are most needed, saving money and boosting revenue.
Real-time data is delivered to staff to allow them to know customers shopping patterns, giving them the opportunity to cater each customer’s experience based on habits and preferences. The customer also receives personalized messages while in-store to encourage buyer behavior.
Automated marketing with drag and drop functionality sends messaging based on specific if/then behaviors, trigging when customers perform pre-established actions.
The rich analytics garnered from Wi-Fi capabilities can empower you to break from a static, one-size-fits-all marketing schedule to a robust, real-time, hyper-relevant messaging matrix. The knowledge from data points like geographical location, time of day, store traffic patterns, digital/store behavior and many other aspects of Wi-Fi data capture gives you the ability to serve dynamic messaging to each customer at the exact time it’s most relevant to what they are doing, have already done, or have the propensity to do. Your messaging will increase many key KPIs like sales conversion, customer satisfaction, traffic volumes and awareness of different aspects of your business – from retail, healthcare, hotel, QSR, banking or automotive, Wi-Fi analytics can significantly enhance your customer interactions.
- Learn in-depth about your customer patterns, habits across touchpoints, in-store, over time, etc.
- Know where your shoppers are in-store, near a competitor and other travel patterns
- Understand the immediate intent/mindset of your shopper/guest
- Real-time data to help you make current decisions and change messaging right in line with your customer feedback
As more and more customers and guests want connectivity with brands at every touch point, Spectrio can create dynamic landing and splash pages that deliver. Our team of professional designers and writers are seasoned at matching the look, feel and messaging to engage people with exciting, relevant content that changes as they interact with you online or in-store, all while maintaining your branding standards. Your splash pages seamlessly integrate with your company websites.
Email and SMS
Customers expect a pretty good value exchange for giving up personal information. Make sure you’re rewarding their trust, loyalty, and behaviors that help keep your customer-to-brand relationships strong. Send relevant emails/SMS in real-time to customers/guests who are at your location (or nearby) in a critical moment of decision or influence.
- A particular product your customer has looked at on a previous visit is on sale.
- A new wing to a hospital is added on that specializes in the type of health issue your patient struggles with.
- Guide new shoppers to your biggest and best experiences.
- Tout sales and promotions to customers relevant to their previous preferences or, location in the store.
- Signal potential customers nearby that it’s lunchtime with a % off to come in.
- Tell guests what amenities are open/closed during certain hours when they visit a facility.
Footfall and Heat Mapping
Looking to make more informed decisions about where to put certain products or stage services? Footfall can give you the right data to make the best choices for the biggest impact.
You Can Learn:
- Where shoppers or guests go in your location
- How long they stay in any area
- The path they take to a certain place and their whole journey
- Once you know where customers are in your store, you can send the most relevant messaging
- When customers return, you’ll know where they will most likely go and give them helpful guidance or serve up special promotions based on past patterns
- You can also entice visits to different parts of a location (new builds, updated areas, new displays, new service areas) through push messaging and rewards for certain location visits
Create A Better Customer Experience
Contact us today using the form below, or at 800-584-4653 x4 for a free consultation about how WiFi can best benefit your business.