A majority of customers are accustomed to doing banking via their smartphones. A robust WiFi network enables them to do so even while on-premise, while our WiFi Marketing can help you collect relevant data regarding what your customers want, are curious about, and how to use that information for future marketing efforts.
Round out the on-premise experience with our subtle, subliminal Scent Marketing. The right blend of scents can help ensure a calm, stress-free environment for your customers while they make important financial decisions. Scent can also boost employee perception and performance, keeping them engaged and at ease even during busy seasons.
Obviously the quality of the products was of paramount importance to us but we also wanted to work with a company that was in-tune with new technologies and constantly improvingBen Wathen SVP Retail Banking, Citizens Union Bank
Revolutionize your customer experience with digital signage for banks and credit unions by offering:
- Real-time info: Help customers stay informed and make sounder financial decisions by displaying real-time information such as exchange rates, interest rates, and stock market updates.
- Promotions on display: Showcase your latest products, services, and promotional offers. Customers can effortlessly view the offerings and take advantage of discounts or special deals.
- Better queue management: Reduce the frustration that comes along with long queues, especially during peak hours. Digital signage can display queue numbers and estimated wait times, keeping customers informed about their position in line.
- Seamless navigation: Provide wayfinding assistance within your premises so customers can quickly locate different areas, such as ATMs, teller counters, and self-service kiosks, through clear visual directions.
- Interactive features: Offer convenient self-service options while reducing wait times. Customers can use touchscreen displays to access account information, request additional services, or even complete simple transactions without waiting in line.
- Personalized touch: Tailor your digital signage messaging to each customer by displaying personalized greetings, relevant product recommendations, or reminders about upcoming events or appointments.
- Financial education: Use digital signage to educate customers about financial literacy, banking products, and security tips. Displaying engaging content, such as videos or infographics, can enhance customers' knowledge and understanding of banking concepts while also reducing perceived wait times.
Your financial institution can display a variety of content on digital signage to engage and inform your customers, including but not limited to:
- Promotions and offers: Garner attention toward current products, services, and promotional offers to encourage customers to take advantage of special deals.
- News and updates: Share news headlines, financial news, and market insights to provide customers with valuable information about current events and trends.
- Customer testimonials: Feature testimonials from satisfied customers to build trust and showcase positive experiences with your products and services.
- Financial calculators: Offer interactive financial calculators that help customers estimate loan payments, savings goals, or investment returns, providing them with useful tools to plan their finances.
- Safety and security reminders: Provide security tips, fraud alerts, and reminders about best practices for protecting personal and financial information to educate customers and enhance their security awareness.
Today, digital signage is an integral part of any bank's marketing strategy, serving as a dynamic, impactful communication channel with a host of benefits.
But just like most marketing tactics, you'll want to leverage digital signage for banks alongside other channels (like paid search ads, performance TV ads, social media, etc.) to reap the best results.
By using digital signage as an in-house marketing tool and outside channels to target a broader audience, your bank can reach new customers while keeping existing ones close.
Digital signage for banks can showcase your full suite of products and services by:
- Demonstrating benefits: Use animations, infographics, or videos to illustrate the unique features and advantages of your offerings.
- Cross-selling and upselling: Promote complementary products or services alongside customers' interests, suggesting related options and bundles.
- Leveraging limited-time offers: Create a sense of urgency by displaying time-limited promotions, using countdown timers, or showing dynamic visuals.
- Offering interactive exploration: Utilize touchscreens or interactive features to allow customers to explore products or services in more detail, including digital menu boards, virtual tours, or calculators.
Across the globe, numerous banks and financial institutions have embraced digital signage as a customer engagement solution, with just a few including:
- JPMorgan Chase: JPMorgan Chase, one of the largest banks in the United States, has implemented digital signage across its branches to enhance customer experiences and deliver relevant information.
- HSBC: HSBC, a global banking and financial services institution, uses digital screens to provide real-time financial information, promote products and services, and offer interactive features to engage its customers.
- Citibank: Citibank, a prominent multinational banking and financial services corporation, utilizes digital screens to display personalized messages, provide product information, and deliver targeted promotions to customers.
- Washington State Employee Credit Union: WSECU, a not-for-profit financial cooperative, leverages digital signage to raise awareness of its offerings, increase customer engagement, and reap cost savings on branch marketing materials.