Your Needs. Defined.
Whether you know exactly what you need or need a little advice, Spectrio will work with you to deliver results. We believe in conducting a thorough discovery process where we ask questions that yield meaningful, actionable responses. This is our way to ensure that we not only understand your business, but also pinpoint and define your needs.
On Hold-Messaging Questions
- What are your products and services their benefits?
- How is your company different from the competition?
- Do you have a marketing or advertising plan?
- Do you offer time-sensitive promotions or special offers?
- On average, how many calls do you receive per day?
- Approximately how long are callers placed on hold?
- How many of your callers are repeat versus first time callers?
Auto Attendant Greetings Questions
- Would you prefer to have a different greeting for ‘during business hours’ and ‘after business hours’?
- How many employees and/or departments do you have in your place of business?
- Would it benefit your callers to have your auto attendant greetings available in multiple languages?
Overhead Music Questions
- What is the overall vibe or tone that you would like to convey at your place of business: Calm and serene? Energetic and lively? Hip and modern?
- How many people visit your location each day?
- Consider the demographics of your consumer: Average age, gender and income level?
- What is the length of time people visit?
- How many different areas do you have where customers congregate?
VideoCast Signage Questions
- What VideoCast and/or Digital Signage applications would be of benefit to your organization (Customer lounge enhancement, kiosk, window signage, menu boards, website, etc.)?
- Are there waiting areas in your business?
- How long to visitors/customers typically wait in line, for an appointment, etc.?
- Do you currently have LCD screens with a television feed in your waiting areas?
- Does your website incorporate audio or video currently?
- Who is your target audience?
- Is there a commercial, television program or movie that depicts a style you would like to see emulated in your VideoCast and/or Digital Signage?
But more than just being able to ask the right questions, Spectrio listens. To your needs. Your wants. Your goals. Making sure that what you get is exactly what your company needs exactly when it needs it.
Click for more information or call 800-584-4653.