With 2022 coming to an end, Spectrio is excited to introduce you to our new executive leadership team.
The executive leadership team is the engine that drives the success of an organization forward. That’s why we’re always striving to create a strong team of leaders who know how to take a company vision and run with it.
|“Teamwork is the ability to work together toward a common vision. The ability to direct individual accomplishments toward organizational objectives. It is the fuel that allows common people to attain uncommon results.” – Andrew Carnegie|
With our new team, our goal is to uphold our shared company values of integrity, customer focus, agility, respect, and excellence in all that we do.
|“No matter how many times our values are written or said, the full effect of them cannot be understood until they’re put into action. Our values are best understood through our decisions, our actions, and our communications.” – Tamara Bebb, CEO at Spectrio|
Without further ado, here are Spectrio’s 2023 executive leadership team members:
Tamara Bebb, Chief Executive Officer
- Provides best in class customer solutions, support, and employee development.
- Before joining Spectrio, Tamara held C-level roles at RFJ Auto Partners Holdings, Inc., BL Restaurant Operations, LLC, and Ericsson.
Jonathan Ehrhart, Chief Financial Officer
- Oversees all aspects of the company’s financial organization, including accounting, payroll, finance, operations, revenue and mergers & acquisitions.
- With over 20 years of experience, he’s held executive roles throughout the technology, hospitality, and retail industries.
Dan McAllister, Chief Revenue Officer
- Leads the company’s sales, channel, and marketing teams with a focus on customer acquisition and retention, pipeline growth, and market development.
- With over 30 years of experience, Dan is equipped with the strategic and technical skills necessary to drive innovation in the space.
Jeff Juszczak, Chief Technology Officer
- With over 20 years of experience, Jeff expertly manages Spectrio’s Engineering and Software Development teams.
- Focused on unifying the company’s platforms, evolving its internal systems, and directing the development of new solutions for Spectrio clients.
Brandon Mullins, Senior Vice President of Product
- Leads the product management team in building great products that deliver sustainable value with focus on product vision, product innovation, product design, product development, project management, and product marketing.
- With nearly 20 years of experience with technology companies, Brandon brings expertise in product management, people leadership, and organizational transformation.
Lisa Vulaj, Vice President of People Operations
- With more than 15 years of experience, Lisa brings expertise in people operations, talent development, and talent acquisition.
- Leads the development of programs that enable our employees to do their best work as well as developing and executing a talent strategy to support the company’s growth.
Kerry Paredes, Vice President of Compliance and Contracts
- Oversees all legal, compliance, and contract related activities across all applicable departments.
- Responsible for maintaining the company contracts management and defining policies and procedures for contract review. This includes development of and monitoring of the delegation of authority, together with the CEO and CFO.
Our 2023 Trajectory
As we ring in the new year, we feel equipped to give 2023 our best at Spectrio.
Here’s a closing sentiment from our CEO:
|“Spectrio has grown significantly over the past four years, and we are entering the next stage of growth for a rapidly growing company. Our strategy remains the same; grow organically by earning increased business within our existing customer base and grow aggressively via complimentary, and strategic acquisitions that help us reach our vision. To achieve this, we need to ensure that Spectrio is positioned for growth and that our teams continue to support increased business with excellent customer service and a great working environment for everyone.” – Tamara Bebb, CEO at Spectrio|
Ultimately, we are excited to have a team that will embody our company values and propel Spectrio towards our shared goals.
Want to learn more about our executive team members?
Say no more. Click here to visit our about us page.
Cheers to 2023!